Dear participants of the IASPM XXI 2022:
The IASPM XXI 2022 conference is now only less than a month left. We are getting excited to finally get together this summer! Here are a few updates on important information for the conference.
1. Homepage Renewal
– IASPM XXI 2022’s official homepage, previously under construction, is now live (some pages will be available soon). You can find information about the Conference, including: abstracts and bios of keynote speakers and plenary sessions, program schedules, traveling guides, etc. Please click the link below:
2. COVID-19 Updates: Immigration Regulations Change
– From 08 June 2022 onwards, quarantine exemption will be extended to all travelers including unvaccinated individuals.
– Extra requirements and guidelines are available on IASPM XXI 2022’s official homepage. If you are attending in-person, please check the regulations and guidelines carefully. Here will keep you posted if there is any change:
3. Conference Venue
– The IASPM XXI 2022 will be held at Daegu Exhibition & Convention Centre (EXCO) located in Daegu, South Korea.
– Our homepage has information about the venue and transportation:
– Additional information about Daegu, our host city, is available here:
4. Program Schedules
– Daily conference schedule (PDF) is now available on the official homepage, with details about main events, such as Keynote Speeches and Plenary Sessions and all presentations:
5. Film Screening Information
– The film screening program, titled ‘Eight Colors of Korean Musical Films,’ is now available at:
6. Virtual Conference Platform
– For virtual and hybrid mode of conference, we will use Whova system (https://whova.com ). It is now under construction and will be available soon. Details will be announced in the next newsletter.
If you have any queries, please contact IASPM XXI 2022 Secretariat at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Hyunjoon Shin IASPM XXI 2022 Local Organizing Committee