London College of Music, UWL
Postgraduate Scholarships for 2012
In celebration of the London College of Music’s achievements this year, we are offering a range of scholarships for taught masters, PhD and DMus students in 2012.
• MA in Advanced Music Technology
• MMus in Composition (Film Music or Concert Music pathways)
• MMus in Electronic Music Composition
• MA in Music Industry Management and Artist Development
• MMus in Performance
• MMus in Popular Music Performance
• MA in Record Production
UK / EU students can apply for the £2500 Molly Clay Scholarships
International (tier 4 visa) students can apply for the £3000 International Ambassador scholarships or the £5000 International Music Ambassador scholarships: http://www.uwl.ac.uk/international/fees_and_scholarships/International_Ambassador_Scholarships.jsp
• DMus in Composition
• DMus in Electronic / Electroacoustic Composition
• DMus in Music Production
• DMus in Performance
International (tier 4 visa) students can apply for the £3000 International Ambassador scholarships (see link above).
All students can apply for the Graduate Scholarships. The Graduate Scholars will register as full-time MPhil/PhD students in one of the strategic priority areas and will teach up to six hours a week (seminars, tutorials, marking and assisting in monitoring the academic progress of students): http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AEO790/graduate-scholarships/
The scholarship will offer:
• MPhil/PhD fee waiver at the home/EU rate
• Tax-free stipend of £7,000 per annum. International (tier 4 visa) students can use this stipend to top up their fees.
• Support, subject to satisfactory performance and academic progress for three years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students to commence study in September 2012.
To apply, please send your full CV and a covering letter indicating your area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on the Graduate Scholarship Programme can be obtained by contacting Ms Maria Pennells on 020 8231 2105 or email@example.com. Informal academic enquiries may be directed to Dr Tony Olden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 31 August 2012