42nd World Conference of the International Council for Traditional Music
11-17 July 2013
Shanghai Conservatory of Music
Deadline for all abstract submissions: 7 September 2012
The conference themes are:
• Presentation and Representation in Minority Musics and Dance
• Rethinking, Reconstructing, and Reinventing Musical Pasts
• Ethnomusicology, Ethnochoreology, and Education
• Ritual, Religion, and the Performing Arts
• Screening Music and Dance
• New Research
Abstracts in all categories must be submitted through the conference website.
The website also contains full descriptions of the conference themes, guidelines for submissions, and information on Shanghai. Information on registration and accommodation will be added at a later date.